Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September fun!

Mom & Lilee came to visit us. We were so excited to have family visiting! We went to Chuck e cheese to celebrate Lilees early 7th birthday. Both Lil & Knox had a blast! 




Then of course for dinner we went out for sushi. Our favorite!! 
So happy they got to visit. We've missed everyone back home so much! 




-------------------------

Eric has had a couple softball games & we love going to them! I hope Knox gets his sport talent because if he takes after me... Well... He'll be twirling in the soccer field, getting a Tball to the face & somehow always hitting the volleyball backward. Fingers crossed. 





----------------------

Ohh this little boy. He has my whole heart. Every mother feels this way & I understand completely. I feel I'm the luckiest woman in the world with the cutest little boy ever born! He's taught me so much about myself & the parent I want to be for him. I've been blessed with a great life! 



-------------------------

My sister, brother in law & cute baby niece came to visit us too. Two family visits in one month, we are lucky! Brittany was also celebrating her birthday so we got to have a lot of fun with them too. Went to the mall, dinner, out on the town & lots of bonding time! 

Knox likes the kiddie rides at the mall :)


These two!!!! Such cuties! 

Took them out on the town & had a blast with them! 

& this guy <3

-------------------------
My great grandfather passed away on the 11th. I wish we could of spent more time with him but all my memories of him are cherished. He gave the best hugs & the stories from my aunts & uncles were always of a hard working farmer who never gave up. I'm grateful for my family & to know we will see him again someday  






No comments:

Post a Comment