Monday, April 29, 2013

Birthday boy

It's been a busy last couple of weeks so this may be a long post, with mostly pictures ;)


Eating moms phone case


This kid LOVES his blankie, this is his favorite one made by his great grandma (memaw)


Always hangin on me already!! Gotta love it though


I think it's time for his first haircut... That's a little out of control

-----------------------------
Eric's birthday was April 16th. I got a bunch of friends together for dinner at Kyotos, a hibachi Japanese steakhouse & sushi, it was real good! Afterward we went to a friends & had a little surprise party, which I think he knew about... But it was still fun! Poor guy was really sick on his actual birthday so I'm glad we celebrated early


Birthday shopping for daddy


Blurry photo. Kyotos for dinner


I made him a better than "whatever" birthday cake! It was really yummy


Jenn & I at the birthday bash


Happy birthday my love

---------------------
Knox & I got to go with some family to Lilees dance competition in Logan. We had a blast. Knox enjoyed watching the dances, for the most part. We spent the weekend at the competition, swimming, shopping & enjoying some delicious meals!


First swimming experience


He loved it


Thinks he can eat everything...


My yummy sushi at one of our dinners


At the competition


Sleepovers in the hotel!


Baby J enjoyed the sleepovers too


We are still little girls at heart & love Justin Bieber :]


She is such a doll


Eating an Olive Garden breadstick


Yummy sucker!!
---------------------

The rest of April's Rexburg visit consisted of working long hours in the salon. I love getting to visit with my clients. We also got to go to Lilees end of the year dance recital which was a lot of fun, shes such a cutie. We had a couple more days left in Rexburg while I worked & then we headed back to our Boise home!




Loves his little cousin


Driving up to Driggs for the dance recital, so handsome!


Sisters & Knox


So glad Renee got to come with us


Little diva


Great grandma memaw, melts my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment