Monday, April 8, 2013

Our kid is cute

We had an eventful week! We went on a family drive to Lucky Peak Lake then out to a drive in dining restaurant called Fancy Freeze (it was our cheat night...) Knox had his first french fry experience! Yum yum


Lucky Peak Lake


Yes he does ;)


Ordering our fatty foods!


French fries... YUMMO!!!
------------------------
I've been trying to be more of a "mommy home maker" had a few successes but also a really big fail... Haha


Our healthy crepes: one banana 2 eggs & some cinnamon & vanilla topped with fruit or peanut butter (our fave)


My BIG fail... Saw this on Pinterest & they looked amazing! Followed the recipe exact... Don't always believe anything you see on Pinterest! Hahaha #fail
------------------
Just a few of our cutie


This kid loves his movies. Very picky with them but he has a constant smile through the whole thing :) tv junkie...


Toe eater


He's finally big enough to enjoy playing with his Xmas present from my mom & Blake. And he also fits in his new pjs from gma Pam. Grandparents spoil the best :)
----------------------

I've decided I may go back to work! I really miss doing hair & I've been going a little stir crazy at home all day every day. SO I did some salon hunting here in the Meridian/Boise area. There really are some amazing salons here. Booth rent is real expensive compared to what I'm used to back home in Rexburg but hopefully the business & new clients will make up for it. I'm hoping to get into a salon part time, I know I couldn't leave Knox for more than a couple days a week. We are still looking & trying to decide what will be best for child care with our little man but I will keep you posted! ;)


Salon hunting!!


I think he's excited for me to go back to work. The maybe I'll want to stay home in the evenings when he's home & tired. Instead, I've been wanting to go out, anywhere! Even to walk around the grocery store! Stir crazy me...
------------------
We went out on Saturday night to celebrate our friend Blair's birthday. We went to dinner first then out downtown to do some dancing! Dancing is one of Eric & I's favorite things to do so it was real fun. We've loved meeting new friends, we've met some great people since we moved here! Here are some pics of our night


This group of girls, they're so fun! We see them often. A couple of them weekly for our homemade dinner/movie/game night :]
Ashley Tatiana Lexsie Brittany & Megan


The guys
Justin Eric Blair & Matt
Haha & the DJs legs in the background


We love our nights out. Even if I spend a good majority of the night checking in on sleeping Knox ;)


Beautiful girls!
Tatiana Karly Lexsie


I spend a lot of time with these two, love our long talks & girl time
Megan Lexsie Ashley
-------------------

The weather has been SO nice here! I'm not used to this actual spring weather. Not in March & April!


He tasted the flowers, learned they aren't the best flavor...


Maybe it's the good weather? Or just that we are a couple of goofs


💕💗💕

No comments:

Post a Comment